Here are some links to local attractions, dining and events. We hope you find these helpful as you plan your stay at Once Upon A Mountain Bed & Breakfast in Luray, VA.
- Circa 31 and The Speakeasy
- Dan’s Steak House
- Dominicos Italian Restaurant
- Gathering Grounds
- Gennaro’s Italian Restaurant
- Inn at Little Washington – Little Washington
- Joe’s Steakhouse: Front Royal
- Rancho Viejo Mexican Grill
- Sal’s Italian Bistro: Edinburg
- Tula’s Off Main – Little Washington
- West Main Market
- Shenandoah River Outfitters
- Appalachian Adventures
- Bear Mountain Ziplines
- Bryce Resort – Skiing
- Days Inn Luray – Miniature Golf
- Lake Arrowhead – Fishing
- Long’s Outfitters – Fishing, Hunting, ATV rental
- Massanutten Resort – Skiing, Golfing, Swimming
- Page Valley Fly Fishing – Fishing
- Caverns Country Club – Golfing
- Shenvalee Golf Resort – Golfing
- Shenandoah National Park
- Kennedy Peak Trail
- Hawksbill Greenway– Fishing
- Hawksbill Recreation, Stanley – Public pool
- Shenandoah National Park – Hiking
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park – Miniature Golf, Swimming
- Virginia Zip Lining
Festivals and Fairs
- Green Valley Book Fair: discount book outlet store featuring over 500,000 new books at incredible bargain prices.
- Page County Heritage Festival in Luray, VA: held each October during the Columbus Day weekend
- Elkton, VA Fall Festival (Oct.): Apple butter making, arts and crafts, music and entertainment, pony and hay rides, food, big yard sale.
- Festival of Spring: Annual spring festival Mother’s Day Saturday on Main Street in Luray
- 4th of July Fun Fest: Sunday, July 4 along the Hawksbill Greenway, fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Stanley’s Homecoming: Enjoy music, carnival, beauty contest, parade and fireworks in the town of Stanley; adjacent to Luray.